Steeple installed on rebuilt Cullman church | News
CULLMAN COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- A Cullman church destroyed in the April 27 tornado passed a major milestone today on the road to recovery.
Crews used a giant crane to install the First Baptist Church's steeple. Their former building was completely destroyed in April 2011 and the congregation hopes to move into its new building by June 2013.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- I-20 lanes reopen after tractor trailer fire in St. Clair County
- Vestavia Hills attorney arrested on theft charges after returning to U.S.
- Scholarship honors memory of St. Clair Co. teen killed in car wreck
- Lanes reopened after 18-wheeler turns over on I-20
- Pell City, Riverside consider Sunday alcohol sales